- This online submission system must be used for the Pre-Conference Seminars of the ISME Commissions only. It is available to ISME members through the ISME 2018 conference website, which will link through to the ISME members’ website for verification of membership. (If electronic submission is impossible, please contact the Chair of the relevant Commission by September 30, 2017).
- All submissions and presentations must be in English.
- Every presenter or co-presenter must be an individual ISME member at the time of submission, at the time of acceptance and at the time of presenting.
- To be included in the published program, individuals must be registered on the Submission System. This includes co-presenters, panelists, and speakers on symposia. Any exceptions must be requested in advance of the submission.
- For details of the specific requirements of the commission pre-conference seminar to which you are submitting visit:
NOTE: The submission MUST include details of any equipment, instruments or facilities that you will require and cannot provide yourself. If any requirements are not included in the submission the seminar organizers cannot guarantee to meet your needs and you may need to find alternative ways to present.
The deadline for submissions to the 33rd ISME World Conference Pre-Conference Seminars is midnight, December 15, 2017. Late submissions will not be accepted.